Entrepreneurship Development Workshop
Great leaders are made not born. Most behavioral theories insist on and protect their cases of reasoning with a substantial deal of artifacts. Would this be true with the case of entrepreneurs too? Well to a large extent this statement can hold fort even for entrepreneurs. An adequate amount of teaching, training, reflection and mentoring goes a long way in building future leaders. Individuals have massive capacities to transform themselves and others around them.
- Who is Entrepreneur?
- What is Entrepreneurship?
- Road Map of Entrepreneur
- Classifications of Entrepreneur
- Character, Qualities & Skills of Entrepreneur
- 1st Generation Entrepreneur
- Factors Feeding the Entrepreneurial Fire
- Ingredient in Entrepreneurs
- 12 Rules for Startups
- Entrepreneur Journey
- Financial Freedom
- Entrepreneurship vs. Employment
- Stirring healthy competitions in the market
- Influencing per capita income of the nation
- Job creation
- Innovation imperative to market relevance